The Tourism & Transport Forum (TTF) is a national, member-funded CEO forum, advocating the public policy interests of leading corporations and institutions in Australia tourism, transport and aviation.
TTF uniquely brings together all aspects of the visitor economy, such as accommodation providers, attractions, airlines, airports, destination marketing organisations, restaurants and hospitality providers, professional services, and public and private transport operators.
TTF delivers strong policy outcomes that provide economic benefits to the visitor economy as well as the broader Australian economy.
Membership of TTF provides a range of benefits including:
- Advocacy on the key issues impacting the tourism, transport and aviation sectors
- Invitations to participate in roundtable discussions, industry panels and workshops
- Access to industry expertise and research studies impacting the visitor economy and transport sectors
- Discounted registration to attend TTF Leadership Summit, TTF Outlook Tourism & Accommodation Conference and TTF UITPANZ Australian Transport Summit
- Complimentary invitations to Leaders’ Luncheons and Chairman’s Dinners offering members an exclusive opportunity to connect with corporate leaders and government ministers
- An effective platform for business networking at complimentary cocktail receptions and business events with keynote speakers