TTF continues to be a strong voice for the role of better transport networks in the productivity and liveability of our cities. Transport and tourism walk hand in hand, improving connectivity, accessibility and regional dispersal.
TTF’S policy goals for transport are to:
• Ensure strong investment by State and Federal Governments in public transport and road infrastructure
• Increase private sector involvement in the delivery of public transport
• Promote best practice and innovation in customer service for public transport passengers, particularly through the adoption of new technology
• Support the dynamic and growing cruise ship sector
• Improve the regulatory environment for rental vehicles and point-to-point transport providers, including the taxi and ride-sharing industries