TTF champions the role of tourism as a creator of jobs and economic growth for Australia with a comprehensive advocacy agenda to boost the visitor economy.
TTF’S policy goals for tourism are to:
• Increase recognition of tourism as a driver of economic growth and jobs
• Grow demand for travel to and within Australia
• Boost investment in tourism infrastructure
• Enhance the visitor experience
• Improve the competitiveness of Australian tourism and increase funding for promotion
• Expand the tourism workforce