Air transport connectivity lies at the very heart of Australia’s visitor economy. TTF has been the leading advocate for freeing the aviation sector from constraints, creating the conditions for growth and improving the passenger experience.
TTF’S policy goals for aviation are to:
• Facilitate demand for travel to and within Australia
• Boost investment in aviation infrastructure
• Enhance the passenger experience
• Improve the competitiveness of Australia’s air transport industry
• Promote ground transport connectivity at Australian airports